Here at Gelpro we are big fans of Keep It Simple Shani and her every day, simple, health conscious recipes!
One of our favourites is her PEANUT BUTTER & CACAO FUDGE.. Must we say more 🤤
• 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
• 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
• Pinch salt
• 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
• 1 teaspoon gelatin
• 1/3 cup rice malt or xylitol
1. Melt all ingredients (except crushed peanuts and cacao) in a saucepan
over a low heat.
2. Spoon out a small amount of the peanut mixture into the silicone ice cube
3. Place in the freezer to set for 20 mins or until a firm surface has been
4. Add the cacao to the remainder of the mixture, and then evenly pour out
the mixture on top of the peanut base.
5. Place in freezer to set. Roughly 1 hour.