BUCKWHEAT CHOC-BERRY PARFAIT
Is your mouth watering right now? Ours is...
1 cup buckwheat grouts (preferably activated)
1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
2 tablespoons of Peptipro Peruvian Super Blend 1⁄2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1⁄2 cup coconut water
1 teaspoon of honey (or more to taste)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup coconut yoghurt (or yoghurt of your choice)
1⁄2 cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl then add the coconut water, honey and vanilla and stir until the ingredients are well incorporated.
2. Set aside for 20 minutes or until the chia seeds have expanded and soaked up the remaining coconut water.
3. Spoon the mixture into 2 glass jars or parfait glasses then gently tap the jars on the bench to release air pockets.
4. Spoon on the yoghurt and top with blueberries or any other fruits you wish.
5. Chill for a further 30 minutes or over night.
6. Place the lid on the jar to keep fresh in the fridge for several days.
7. Double the quantity to make a larger batch.