Makes 16 - Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free
- 1 & ½ cups cashews - soaked in water (30 mins)
- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds - soaked in ½ cup water for 15 mins.
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- ⅓ cup Pete Evans Collagen Superblend
- ½ cup Coconut Oil, room temperature
- ½ cup Rice Malt Syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Drain the cashews and place in a food processor. Add coconut oil, soaked chia seeds, rice malt, cacao powder & Pete Evans Collagen Superblend. Pulse until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Prepare a silicone ice tray or mould and spoon out your mixture evenly between the moulds.
- Place in the freezer to set for 2 hours. Remove from moulds & store in refrigerator.