Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free
1 teaspoon Supergreens Collagen
1 & ½ cups Coconut Flakes
2 Egg Whites
¼ cup Rice Malt Syrup
¼ cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
3 drops peppermint essential oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. (160 for fan force) Prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients (except coconut flour) to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add coconut flour to the mixture and stir through.
- Grab a measuring spoon, this is going to be your mould for your macaroons.
- Press mixture into measuring spoon using your hands, ensure to pack in down firmly.
- Use a teaspoon to help slide the macaroon out of your ‘mould’ and onto the baking tray.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven & let sit for 10 minutes before removing from the tray.