PERUVIAN GRANOLA & COYO
Nut free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free
1 cup Buckwheat kernels
1 cup Buckwheat Puffs
2 scoop Collagen Peruvian Superblend
2 cups Coconut Flakes
½ cup Cacao Nibs
½ cup Sunflower Seeds
5 tablespoons Coconut Oil - melted
Pinch of Cinnamon
2 tablespoons Rice malt
Coyo to serve
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees & prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients (except coyo) in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine, ensuring all the granola has been coated.
- Spread out on a tray & place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Ensure you keep an eye on your granola as it has the tendency to burn easily.