Skip to content
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) gelatin powder
- 90ml water
- 1 tsp beetroot powder
- 425ml water
- 125g honey
- 6 tablespoons (90ml) rose water
- Grease and line a 20 x 20 cm baking tin with parchment paper. Alternatively use silicon moulds.
- In a bowl, stir the gelatin into the 90ml water. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, add the water and beetroot powder and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the honey and stir until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the rose water.
- Add the bloomed gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the tin/ mould, and place into the fridge to set.