Peptipro Collagen Hydrolysate - Organic SuperGreens 500grams
Peptipro SuperGreens - A source of Protein, Biotin & Iron
This is one product we are definitely super proud of, not because the boys at Gelpro headquarters created it, but because YOU, our customers did. Welcome to the new world of co-creation where we work directly with our customers and create products together.
Here is what you asked for and we delivered
Combine the almighty Peptipro Collagen with my daily dose of greens
Use Organic Australian produced greens
Avoid algae based greens because they are harsh on the stomach
Use young leaves and cold pressed, not juiced to retain full nutrient spectrum
Not “sugar coated” with flavours - green is green, keep it earthy
Use greens that are known to be alkalising, nutrient dense and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Nature’s multi-vitamin.
Organic Wheat Grass - Contains a significant amount of chlorophyll and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Unlike wheat, it is gluten free and we like to use it as part of a detoxification program. Wheatgrass contains amino acids.
Organic Barley Grass
Barley Grass is a nutrition power house containing potassium, calcium, iron, copper, phospohorus, manganese, zinc, beta carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, E, folate.
Alfalfa is loaded with nutrients and trace minerals not to mention being high in chlorophyll. It is very alkaline and contains all 8 essential amino acids and is one of the few vegetable sources of Vitamin D. No wonder alfalfa actually means “father of all foods”
Speltgrass contains calcium and has a deeper green colour than wheatgrass.
Oatgrass has been known to contain iron and vitamin C. It is great to use as part of a detoxification program. Oat grass contains beta-carotene, vitamins K and C, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber and B vitamins.
A source of Iron, which
- Is necessary for normal oxygen transport
- Contributes to normal energy production
- Is necessary for normal immune system function
- Contributes to normal blood formation
- Is necessary for normal neurological development in the foetus
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Is necessary for normal cell division
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children
- Contributes to normal cognitive development in children
A source of Biotin, which
- Contributes to normal fat metabolism and energy production
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to maintenance of normal hair
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
Add 1 Tablespoon of Peptipro Collagen SuperGreens to a dry cup or protein shaker
Add at least 250ml of water or juice or add to your smoothie
Mix or shake well
Best taken first thing in the morning and/or 20min before bed (preferably 2hrs after your last meal)
Fantastic to blend with your favourite fruits and vegetables, is so light and smooth but will give that satisfaction and energy that is expected from a high quality protein shake...
I love these Greens, great product! The greens are always the best quality and i am happy using these greens every day. I highly reccomend Gelpro!
Will definitely buy again
Its great tasting and I am really noticing the difference with taking it daily.