Pete Evans Dehydrated Beef Bone Broth with Wattleseed, Lemon Myrtle & Kakadu Plum - 100grams
Gelpro Australia have joined forces with the renowned Chef Pete Evans to create what we consider a truly unique bone broth. What makes this dehydrated beef bone broth extra special is that we have selected Australian native bush foods that work synergistically resulting in a beautiful flavour.
A source of Vitamin C:
- Contributes to iron absorption from food
- Is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function
- Is necessary for normal blood vessel structure and function
- Contributes to cell protection from free radical damage
- Is necessary for normal neurological function
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal structure of cartilage and bones
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth and gums
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the normal immune system function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Net weight: 100g (approximately 30 day supply)
Add 1-2 teaspoon of the broth blend to hot water, your coffee, tea, or favourite smoothie. Add to stews, soups, stir fry etc
Love the flavour and the nourishment I get from this amazing broth!
Would highly recommend this product it taste great..
Another outstanding product from the people at Gelpro. The Bone Broth superblend, is just that, super! I just add one teaspoon to my coffee or to hot water and I am good to go. I plan on ordering more products from the Gelpro/Pete Evans selections.Fast and fair priced shipping to the States. I am a fan, I think you will be too.I keep my container at work ,so I am unable to submit a photo.
This particular bone broth is perfect in every cup of coffee due to its delicate taste. Very happy with this product.