Pete Evans Organic Vitamin C Capsules - 90 Caps
We selected three of the world's richest sources of Vitamin C to create this fantastic Vitamin C whole food - Our very own Wild Harvested Australian Kakadu Plum, Organic Acerola Berry and Organic Camu Camu.
Why wouldn't you get your Vitamin C the way nature intended it, from food sources? As Chef Pete Evans always says, food is medicine and when a single serve of this Vitamin C gives you a whopping 234% of your recommended daily intake (RDI) then why would you resort to the usual synthetic products on the market.
We designed this whole food blend in easy to consume capsules which allows you to also open them up, sprinkle into your smoothies, drinks or even on your cereal.
Serving Suggestions: Adults take 1-2 capsules daily. Sprinkle the contents of the capsules on your cereal or add to smoothies.
So what's so good about Vitamin C:
- Contributes to iron absorption from food
- Is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function
- Is necessary for normal blood vessel structure and function
- Contributes to cell protection from free radical damage
- Is necessary for normal neurological function
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal structure of cartilage and bones
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth and gums
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the normal immune system function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue