nutracoll Advanced Beauty Collagen | 90 Tablets
nutracoll Advanced Beauty Collagen uses Microactive Collagen Peptides™.
This is not your standard collagen. It's a pharmaceutical grade, combined with Kakadu Plum. The Australian native, Kakadu Plum is well known for being rich in Vitamin C.
The recommended dose is 3 tablets (2.5grams per day). Our formula uses 100% Bovine Collagen in an easy to consume tablet form.
The ingredient used in nutracoll Beauty Collagen has been tested in clinical trials that showed statistically significant results at 2.5g daily to support skin elasticity in women¹ and to help to promote reduction of eye wrinkle volume and increases components of the dermal matrix².
1. Proksch E, et al. (2014) Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2014;27:47–55.
2. Proksch E, et al. (2014) Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2014; 27:113–119.
nutracoll Beauty Collagen contains collagen hydrolysate and vitamin C which may:
- maintain skin elasticity in women.
- help to promote reduction of eye wrinkle volume and increases components of the dermal matrix
- supports collagen formation and skin health
Loss of skin elasticity is one of the most obvious signs of ageing and is driven by the reduced levels of collagen production as we age.
Adults, take 3 tablets daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains: Hydrolysed Collagen (833.33mg) and Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) - (364.5mg)