Makes 6 icy poles.
- 2 cups coconut water
- 0.5 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (1-2 oranges)
- 0.5 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons Peptipro Collagen Hydrolysate powder
- 1 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds (optional)
- Strain the orange and lemon juice to remove the pulp and pour into a large jug.
- Add the coconut water, salt, honey and Peptipro Collagen Hydrolysate powder and whisk until the honey and collagen powder are incorporated.
- Pour the electrolyte mixture into icy pole moulds.
- Add a round of sliced lemon to each mould (optional).
- Transfer to the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours to freeze!