Espresso Fudge Brownie with Collagen Hydroylsate Gelatin
½ cup almond meal
¼ cup coconut flour
1 ¼ cup cacao
1/3 cup Peptipro Collagen Hydroylsate beef gelatin
1 cup coconut sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon bicarb soda
½ cup strong coffee
½ cup (120 grams) coconut oil melted
1 tablespoon of vanilla
½ cup walnuts for decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170 Degrees Celsius
- Line 8” x 8” cake tin with baking paper
- Place all the ingredients (except walnuts) into a food processor and blend until a smooth creamy chocolate batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin.
- Decorate with walnuts
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes. The brownie is best slightly undercooked.
- Allow to cool before slicing.