Recipe by @jordiepieface
* 1 cup filtered water
* 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
* 1 tsp turmeric
* 1 Tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
* Seeds of 3-4 cardamom pods
* Pinch of nutmeg
* Crack of pepper (enhances curcumin absorption - the anti-inflammatory component in turmeric)
* 1 Tbsp grass-fed gelatin (ORANGE TUB)
* A good dash or two of coconut milk or nut milk
* 2 tsp lakanto or sweetener to taste
* 1/2 tsp ashwagandha
* Optional: 1/2 - 1 tsp ginger powder, pinch of cayenne
1. Add the gelatin to a saucepan with 2-3 Tbsp of the filtered water, mix together and allow it to bloom (absorb the water) for 30 seconds.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and heat on a medium heat until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
3. Pour into a blender and blitz on high until frothy.
4. Pour into a mug and savour every sip ☺️