Coconut, Macadamia & Sesame Protein Muffins
1 cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup raisins
3/4 teaspoon carb soda
1/3 cup sesame seeds
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1/3 cup Peptipro Collagen Hydrolysate powder
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/3 cup of honey
1/2 cup (100 grams) coconut oil
3/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius
2. Line a muffin-baking tray with paper muffin liners
3. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan then add the raisins to soften.
4. Grind the nuts and seeds in a food processor then add all the ingredients and process until a smooth but slightly grainy batter.
5. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin trays and bake for 20 minutes.
Store the muffins airtight for up to one week! Don't eat them all at once like we do!