This recipe was adapted from and inspired by Sheridan Joy's Panna Cotta.
It's chocolatey, decadent and creamy yet incredibly light.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons of Natural Australian Gelatin
- 100ml of room temperature water
- 400ml (one can) of organic coconut cream (check for no gums)
- 3 tablespoons of MCT Oil (ensure a creamier consistency)
- 2 tablespoons of Collagen + Peruvian Superblend
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Cacao Powder
- 3 tablespoons of Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 Organic Mushroom Superblend Capuslues
- Cacao Nibs for Garnish
1. Bloom the gelatin by adding it to 100ml of room temperature water.
2. Pour Organic Coconut Cream & MCT Oil into a saucespan, and place on the stove over a medium heat.
3. Add Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Collagen+ Organic Peruvian Superblend and empty the Organic Mushroom Superbelnd Capsules into the mixture. Stir together until well combined.
4. Add the bloomed gelatin into the mixture and mix together over a lower heat until everything is seamlessly combined.
5. Pour into a serving dish and allow to set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.