Here at Gelpro, we are big fans of Keep It Simple Shani and her every day, simple, health conscious recipes!
One of our favourites is her PEANUT BUTTER & CACAO FUDGE.. Must we say more 🤤
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- Pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 1/3 cup rice malt or xylitol
- Melt all ingredients (except crushed peanuts and cacao) in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Spoon out a small amount of the peanut mixture into the silicone ice cube tray moulds.
- Place in the freezer to set for 20 mins or until a firm surface has been formed.
- Add the cacao to the remainder of the mixture, and then evenly pour out the mixture on top of the peanut base.
- Place in freezer to set. Roughly 1 hour.